Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2 months old March 4-April 4, 2014

This was such a busy month for such a tiny little guy!  We had a lot of visitors come to our house to celebrate your life and participate in your name and blessing given at church by your dad.

You looked darling in the little suit your dad and big brother wore on their blessing day.  Everyone loved the addition of the BYU sneakers!  You were a little fussy during the blessing, but I think you just wanted your voice heard.  Your dad gave you a beautiful blessing with the love and support of many wonderful priesthood leaders; Poppy Stowell, Grandpa Stohl, Uncle Robert, Uncle Nathan, Uncle Scott, Bishop Wouden, Brother Newman, Brother Fonda, and Brother Wiley.

















I love how you look at your big brother.  I can only imagine what kind of mischief the two of you are going to get into in the coming years.
 Levi had a check up and didn't like it.  10lbs, 10oz.  3rd% for weight...he's just a little guy.
He almost rolled over on the exam table.  He loved how the paper crinkled and made noise while he laid on it.




He was one unhappy boy after getting those shots!


Levi sure is a mostly happy little boy!  he is so content and happy.  He loves to look around and take in the world around him.  There is so much for those big eyes to take in!  I would love to take a peek inside your little (big) brain and see how it's processing all this new information.
We've had some cooler weather days.  I was happy because I got to put you in this darling sweater and hood.  I'm not sure you were too impressed with it!
Lucky for you, we got to leave the cold and snow of Utah and you and me and your dad boarded a plane that took us all the way to Hawaii!  You pretty much slept like this the whole way!
We took you to shave ice.
We took you on a boat to see Pearl Harbor.
You loved being on the beach listening to the waves.



 We hiked up to the top of Diamond Head crater.
 We took naps on the lanai.
 We rode bikes to Ted's Bakery for donuts and down to the beach and the Elephant Thai food truck for dinner.




We had a great trip to Hawaii and you loved being in the sun and listening to the sound of the waves.  You did not like dipping your toes in the ocean, but you loved having so many people around to hold you and love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment